Phase 2 (Heighten Measures) @ MYMCA
16 May 2021
Dear members, guests and friends,
In view of the latest Phase 2 (Heightened Alert) measures from 16 May to 13 June, MYMCA will be taking the following actions
- Swimming pool will be closed to members and hotel guests from 16 May until further notice.
- Group swimming lessons will be suspended from 16 May until further notice.
- Individual swimming lessons by MYMCA swimming coaches are available. Lessons will be conducted in accordance with safety measures as stipulated by Sport Singapore.
- For information, call 6839 8351 or email [email protected]
- Restaurant will open from 10am to 10pm for take-away orders. Check this link for our menu and call or WhatsApp 6839 8304 to place your orders.
- You can also scan the QR code below for orders.
- We are also available on Foodpanda, Grabfood and Makan Guru.
- No dine-in from 16 May until further notice.
- All prior reservations will be cancelled.
We thank you for your understanding. Stay safe and we look forward to having you with us again soon.
The Management of Metropolitan YMCA