The outbreak of the 2019 novel Coronavirus (renamed COVID-19 by the World Health Organisation) is a global concern, and has kept everyone on the alert.
With reference to health advisories from the Ministry of Health, we have taken the following measures to safeguard your interest:
Temperature Checks for all Staffs and Visitors at MYMCA Lobby A:
- For control purposes, MYMCA Lobby B is closed.
Kindly enter via Lobby A.
- All staff and visitors are required to take their temperatures at Lobby A to get clearance before they are allowed to enter the premise.
- Staff are to take their temperatures twice daily (6-hour interval).
- Access will be denied for anyone with temperature reading of 37.5°C and above.
(Staff to notify their reporting officer in the event if their access is denied and await for further instructions.)
Measures taken by our Front Desk:
- Counter top is sanitised every 2 hours.
- A hand sanitiser is also available for use at the counter.
- Anyone who is unwell is advised to wear a mask and seek medical attention immediately.
Housekeeping gets into action:
- Housekeeping staff are briefed on wearing their masks correctly and rooms are sanitised daily.
- Public areas, lift buttons, door handles, railings, table tops, etc, are sanitised every 2 hours.
Being vigilant at our Restaurant:
- Tables are sanitised after every meal.
- All service staff are required to:
- Maintain good personal hygiene and be socially responsible.
- Wash their hands frequently.
- All participants are required to fill out the travel and health declaration form.
- Temperature checks will be conducted at the Membership Counter before participants can participate in a programme.
- For programmes that are conducted outside our premise, temperature checks will be conducted before the start of each programme.
Pasir Ris Student Care:
- All visitors entering the student care centre are required to fill in travel declaration forms.
- Temperature taking for children and staff will be conducted twice a day (i.e. during arrival and at dismissal).
- Parents/Guardians are not permitted to enter the Student Care premise. Children are released to them at the main entrance.